TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We are a proudly South African eCommerce company specializing in Lifestyle, Outdoor and Tech products (hence the name elotshop), located in the Heard of the Helderberg, Gordon’s Bay..
We strive to connect our lovely country with the world – have you ever seen something online that you would really want, but it is just not available where you stay, that is what we are here to change.
We offer our clients worldwide delivery on most of our products, and we have a large variety of products for you to choose from.
We are avid outdoor enthusiasts and tech junkies with good business in mind. We pride ourselves in providing the best world class service, along with the the best world class prices and a vast knowledge base on our products, as we realize we are dealing with world class clients.
Purchases made from the site are subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement. By shopping or browsing on our site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by this Agreement, and the other policies displayed on this site.
The Elotshop website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without prior written consent.
This agreement is a legal agreement between any person who registers and all users of the site and elotshop.com, This contains the terms and conditions under which you may use the site and make any purchases. Your access, registration or use of the site constitute your unconditional and irrevocable acceptance of these terms and conditions to the exclusion of all others. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you must not register.
Without limitation to the foregoing, when you choose the accept button, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions including all special notices, the privacy and security policy and all other policy procedures and guidelines incorporated herein by reference.
The terms and conditions set forth herein may be changed by elotshop.com in the future. Any changes will be effective immediately upon being posted on this site.
Services offered and the main business conducted on the site includes the sale of electronic equipment. These services are only available to registered users. Registration procedures are set out below.
We may at any time change or add to the services provided on the site in our sole discretion
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents. The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation – data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility. The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
Before being entitled to use the site you are required to register by completing the registration section. By registering you warrant that you are lawfully entitled to enter contracts and that your correct real name, telephone, e-mail address, payment card details, and other requested information are provided. During the registration process you will be required to choose a user identity and password. Please ensure that these are kept private and confidential for your own security. Should you forget your password please contact us immediately
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your password confidential or for any other unauthorized use in any manner
Your registration will be confirmed in our welcome letter, which will be e-mailed to you
You will be required to enter your user user name and password each time you visit the site.
We reserve the right to:
1. Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
2. Change these Conditions from time to time and your continued use of the Website, (or any part of) following such change, shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3. We will use our reasonable endeavors to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
4. All prices are subject to change without notice. All prices are subject to exchange rate fluctuation and stock availability. We reserve the right to change any price even after a order has been placed and/or to cancel the order.
5. We offer products for sale, subject to them being in stock with our suppliers at the time of purchase. Being an online shop, we do not physically carry any stock, although we plan to in the near future when we open our store. Feel free to confirm stock with us prior to making a purchase. If you do make a purchase and the item is not in stock, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund you in full.
6. Errors and Omissions Expected. (E&OE)
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet Service Provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyze trends, and administer the Site.
By registering on Elotshop.co.za, you agree to be automatically subscribed to our marketing mailing list permitting us to send you newsletters and information about our website, events, promotions, etc. You will have the opportunity to UNSUBSCRIBE at any time, by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained within any of our communications.
Elotshop will not sell, share, or rent your email address or any other personal information collected on this site. We will take all measurable steps to ensure that your details remain confidential at all times.
Third Party Links