- Freewell Mavic Air ND4 filter (0.5 grams) – The Freewell ND4 filter for DJI Mavic Air mini drone is designed to reduce the amount of light entering the camera lens by 2 f-stops. It helps to slow down the shutter speed considerably and is ideal for use in cloudy daylight conditions. The Freewell ND4 filter is an excellent choice for use on overcast or medium cloudy days to capture stunningly clear pictures and videos
- Freewell Mavic Air ND8 filter (0.5 grams) – The Freewell ND8 filter is designed to cut light by 3 f-stops, as it enters the camera lens. It helps to capture crystal clear footage and images on partly cloudy days. With the Freewell ND filter, you can also prevent the undesired ‘jello’ effect which is often seen when filming objects in motion. It helps to give such footage a natural blur motion.
- Freewell Mavic Air ND16 filter (0.5 grams) – The Freewell ND16 filter is effective for cutting the amount of light hitting the camera sensor by 4 f-stops. It helps to capture cinema quality footage on normal sunny days.
- Freewell Mavic Air CPL (Circular Polarized Lens) (0.8 grams) filter – The Freewell CPL filter is designed to get sharp images when shooting outdoors in sunny conditions. The CPL filter removes the glare from naturally reflective surfaces, such as snow, windows or water.
- The DJI Mavic Air Filter Standard Day 4 Pack is an excellent choice for beginners to learn to ropes of professional aerial photography in an efficient way.