Designed for professional use, FLIR Vue Pro is more than a thermal camera, it is a thermal measurement instrument and data recorder that adds tremendous value to your drone operations and services.
Still with the same industry-leading thermal imaging quality and great value as the best-selling FLIR Vue, the Vue Pro adds full data recording of thermal video and 14-bit still imagery. FLIR Vue Pro also uses FLIR Vue’s popular and convenient power-in/video-out connection over a 10-pin mini-USB making integration a snap, and ensuring that you’ll have easy access to analog video for downlinking.
FLIR Vue Pro gives you in-flight control of two camera functions through direct PWM connections, and it’s future MAVLink compatibility will make it ready for the easy image stitching required for mapping, survey, and precision agriculture applications. Plus, it’s compatible with Pix4Dmapper right out of the box
The convenient mobile app makes pre-flight camera set-up and configuration quick and easy so you won’t have to drag a computer out to your flying site just in case you need to change a camera setting.
Best of all, with prices starting at only R35,000, FLIR Vue Pro is the only thermal imager your drone operations will ever need, and it’s affordable for today’s commercial drone operations.
FLIR Vue Pro gives you more than thermal images, it gives you thermal data for informed decisions.
FLIR Vue is an affordable thermal camera customized to give sUAS operators all of the thermal imaging capability you need at a price you can handle. Small, lightweight, affordable and easy to integrate, FLIR Vue is a snap to install and get in the air. Simply use a GoPro-compatible 10-pin mini-USB cable to give the camera 5 volts of power and get analog thermal video out to your OSD or video transmitter, and you’re ready to fly. FLIR Vue’s light weight won’t drag down your flight times or throw off your aircrafts center gravity.
Vue Pro records 8-bit digital video in MJPEG or H.264 formats and 14-bit still imagery to a removable micro-SD card so you won’t lose any of your data to transmission loss. Imagery is saved to the micro-SD card and can be retrieved either from the card or by plugging the camera into a USB cable, where your computer will see it as a storage device.
MAVLink Integration & Camera Control
In addition to its future MAVLink compatibility, the same Accessory Port connection gives you access to two camera controls over PWM commands, so you can select color palettes, start and stop recording, or trigger the camera’s e-zoom in-flight from your radio controller.
Easy to Configure
Vue Pro comes with a built-in, low-power Bluetooth module, so you can easily configure your camera with our custom iOS or Android apps before you take off. Change color palettes, set your image optimization features, configure your PWM inputs, and start recording all without lugging a computer to the field.
- Thermal Imager: Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- Resolution: 640×512 or 336×256
- Lens Options: 9 mm: 69 x 56; 13 mm: 45 x 37; 19 mm:; 32 x 26; 7.5 mm: 45 x 35; 9 mm: 35 x 27; 13 mm: 25 x 19
- Spectral Band: 7.5 – 13.5 m
- Full Frame Rates: 30 Hz (NTSC); 25 Hz (PAL) US only, not for Export
- Exportable Frame Rates: 7.5 Hz (NTSC); 8.3 Hz (PAL)
- Size: 2.26″ x 1.75″ (57.4 x 44.4 mm) (including lens)
- Weight: 3.25-4 oz (92.1 x 113.4 g) (configuration dependent)
- Precision Mounting Holes: Two M2x0.4 on each of two sides & bottom, One 1/4-20 threaded hole on top
Image Processing & Display Controls
- Image Optimization for sUAS: Yes
- Digital Detail Enhancement: Yes – Adjustable in GUI
- Invertable Image?: Yes – Adjustable in GUI
- Polarity Control (black hot/whitehot) & Color Palettes: Yes – Adjustable in GUI
- Input Power (max 2.5 amp during shutter): 4.0 – 6.0 VDC
- Power Dissipation (steady state): <1.2 w=”” 1=”” 0=”” span=””>
- Operating Temperature Range: -20C to +50C
- Non-Operating Temperature Range: -55C to +95C
- Operational Altitude: +40,000 feet
FLIR Vue Pro Camera Resolution and Lens Type Example Photos:
FLIR Vue Pro 336×256 Resolution, 6.8mm Lens
FLIR Vue Pro 336×256 Resolution, 9mm Lens
FLIR Vue Pro 336×256 Resolution, 13mm Lens
FLIR Vue Pro 640×512 Resolution, 9mm Lens
FLIR Vue Pro 640×512 Resolution, 13mm Lens
FLIR Vue Pro 640×512 Resolution, 19mm Lens