The Armasight by FLIR MNVD is a multi-purpose night vision monocular. It can be hand held, head mounted, helmet mounted, or weapon mounted. With a 40° field of view (FOV), it provides a large visual field without needing to move the monocular. The MNVD uses advanced multi-coated optics and is built to last with a compact composite housing. Operating from a single AA alkaline battery or CR123A battery, the MNVD can run up to 40 hours.
Experienced professionals know that nighttime scenes appear much more natural when displayed in black and white, as opposed to the typical “night-vision green.” “Quick Silver” Gen 2+ IITs are characterized by high-contrast screens that offer black and white image, which provide clearer details, better contrast, and more distinct shapes and shadows.
- EXCEPTIONAL VISION
Manual variable gain control and built-in infrared illuminator
- MNVD is equipped with manual variable gain control so that the image brightness level can be selected
- by user to adjust for ambient light level in his area of operations.
- Built-in IR illuminator and flood lens enhances night vision and allows for reading in the dark.
- COMPACT AND RUGGED
Perfect balance of size and performance
- Built with a tough, ergonomic composite housing.
- Needing only a single AA battery or one CR123 battery for convenient operation, can run up to 40 hours.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
Packed with features for a versatile and customizable viewing experience
- For hands-free operation, the MNVD includes head and helmet mounting options, it can be used as
- a night vision system that enables mobility, driving, short-range surveillance, and low light reading.
- Operated by a single gain control knob, the MNVD utilizes features like a flip-up-turn-off, and
- a flip-down-turn-back-on option when mounted to a helmet.
|Image intensifier tube||Gen 2+ QSi|
|Magnification||1x (3x and 5x optional)|
|Lens system||27 mm; F/1.3|
|Focus range||0.25m to Infinity|
|Eye Relief||25 mm|
|Diopter adjustment||-6 to +2 dpt|
|Operation knob||Power ON/ OFF; manual gain control|
|IR button||IR illuminator ON/OFF|
|Diopter adjustment ring||Adjusts the eyepiece diopter|
|Focus ring||Adjusts the objective lens focus|
|LED indicators||Indicates low battery, IR On, and excessive light conditions|
|Manual gain control||Yes|
|Bright light cut-Off||Yes|
|Automatic shut-off system||Yes|
|Low battery indicator||Yes|
|Battery Type||One CR123A (3V) or AA (1.5 V)|
|Battery Life (Operating)||Up to 40 hours at 20°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°C to +50°C (-40°F to +122°F)|
|Storage Temperature Range||-50°C to +50°C (-58°F to +122°F)|
|Weight||0.34 kg (0.75 lbs)|
|Size||115 × 48 × 73 mm (4.6 × 1.9 × 2.8 in)|
|Country of Origin||USA|